Friday 28 October 2016

Student book reviews

Fangirl
by Rainbow Rowell

Fangirl is about a girl named Cath going to college. She and her twin had always shared everything, they were a packed deal, but when they got to college it all changes.

Why I picked it up: My mum gave it to me as a present.

Why I finished it: It was really hard to put down. It always had me hooked.

I'd recommend it to: Anyone who is up for a book filed with love, adventure and fan fiction.

I rate it:


Year 8 student

Time Traveling with a Hamster

by Ross Welford


This book is about a kid named Al Chaudhury who lives with his mum, step-dad and step-sister. On his 12th birthday he gets a letter from his dead dad to go back in time to save him. Now Al, and his pet hamster, have to travel back and forward in time to save Al's dad.

Why I picked it up: My teacher recommended it to me.

I'd recommend it to: People who like adventure books

I rate it:


Emily Hurst (7 Carroll)

No comments:

Post a Comment