Friday 24 November 2017

Student review - Agent Nomad

Agent Nomad by Skye Melki-Wegner
Reviewed by Brodie Rabbas (8 Realino)

Agent Nomad is about a girl called Natalie who has the one-in-a-million ability to see people’s quintessences – their magical abilities and how they are using them.

She is a normal 15 year old before starts working for HELIX – a secret agency who protects normal people from evil people that feed off everyone’s magical essences.

Natalie’s ability is both very useful for HELIX, but makes her a target. Can she learn to master or powers before the Inductors manage to kill her?

Why I finished it: I finished it because it drew me into the book. I never wanted it to end, or put it down.


I’d recommend it to: I’d recommend it to anyone who likes spy stories, and anyone who like stories set in Australia

I rate this read: ««««« - OMG it was amazing

Check out the official book trailer:



No comments:

Post a Comment