Friday 4 November 2016

Student book reviews

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children
by Ransom Riggs

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children is a strange book about an ordinary boy named Jacob. Jacob learns about his grandfather's extraordinary past, and it turns out that Jacob is not as normal as he thought he was.

Why I picked it up: I heard about the movie coming out and it looked interesting, so I wanted to read the book before I watched it.

Why I finished it: Because it was so strange, that it made me want to keep reading. I also loved the characters.

I'd recommend it to: Anyone who enjoys supernatural books, and ones about family and friends.

I rate it:


Year 7 student

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

by J.K. Rowling

19 years after the Battle of Hogwarts. The main character is Albus Severus Potter, Harry's middle child, and his battles with being a teenager.

Why I picked it up: I was the first one in the library to see it.

Why I finished it: EVERYTHING!

I'd recommend it to: Fantasy fans

I rate it:


Abigail Valentine Rawlins (9 Beltran)

No comments:

Post a Comment