Friday 12 February 2016

Read a Romance for Valentine's Day


Temptation by Karen Ann Hopkins





She is a modern girl. Technology is her world. He is not. In fact, he is Amish. That means he has grown up with no technology. No mobile phones, no cars, no electricity. How could they ever make it work?

They met, and fell in love in a sleepy farming community. Rode horses together, and ended up in each other's arms. It felt like it should last forever.....

"In the back of my mind, I had hoped spending more time with Rose might dampen my interest in her. After all, it would be much easier if I fell for a pretty Amish girl. Only, it has the opposite effect on me. It would take all of my strength to resist Rose now - if I even could.
I realised I couldn't say goodbye to her. Rebelliousness gripped my soul, and I stole a glance at Rose. My heart raced when her eyes met mine.
In that instant, I knew she belonged with me."

What is forbidden is not so easily forgotten.

Mrs Stephenson rates this read 4 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment